DDM is a low cost multi-CAD PDM/PLM solution that’s easy to implement, easy to integrate and user-friendly, giving you a quick turnaround on your investment.
There are no additional costs on modules with our base product DDM CAD. What you see below is what you get, and what you will get is an affordable software solution that works for you. With CSI’s 25+ years of data management experience you get a PDM solution where you can expect exceptional reliability and the complete protection of your assets.
As well as our products, CSI can provide you with the first class software support you are looking for. You will be working directly with the developers of DDM, offering you advice, guidance and training to allow you to realise your investments full potential.
With the right software to hand and the right support engineers standing by to help, you can expect success.Click here for more videos
N.B Versions shown vary but DDM always supports latest version ( Creo 4.0 )
Fianium discuss how they have hugely benefited from implementing DDM for their PLM solution across the business.
They are a class leading fiber laser company focused on ultra-fast, high power laser systems.
The Company was established in 2003 with the specific goal to challenge the laser market by providing compact, efficient and maintenance-free alternatives to the incumbent gas and solid state lasers.More Testimonials
No additional modules or costs, all the below features are built into DDM CAD
CAD and Document Management
- Revision control CAD parts, assemblies and drawings
- Office document lifecycle management
- Quick and powerful search and retrieval facility
- Configurable auto-numbering
Designed to streamline the design process
Graphical Workflow Tool
- Manage all business processes
- Easy to create and to use
- Build simple processes to complex multistep procedures
- Accurate Audit trail for ISO and FDA Compliance
Improving business level visibility, traceability & control
Bill of Materials and Enterprise Update Manager
- Automatic generation of BOM’s from assemblies
- Modify modelled quantities
- Create non-modelled parts
- BOM comparison utility
- Publishes full BOM information to an ERP or MRP system
Manage complex, multi-level product structures and ensure accuracy
Client licensing and minimum system requirements
- 250mb hard disk space
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 / 8.1 Enterprise
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows 7 Professional
- DDM is licensed on a single floating concurrent user basis
- DDM includes SQL Express 2014