CSI are pleased to announce that Riverside Medical, who are the specialists in complex medical device manufacture, medical packaging solutions and contract fulfilment, has chosen to implement DDM for its CAD system SOLIDWORKS and address its short and long term requirement for Product Lifecycle Management.
Innovative design, highest standards of quality control, 8 cleanrooms & ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 13485:2003 accreditations
Purpose built healthcare packaging and medical device manufacturing facility
Designed with the aim of manufacturing innovative packaging and medical devices to improve common medical procedures. The state of the art 4,700 sq metre medical device manufacturing facility has been tailor-made specifically for the manufacture and packaging of medical products. It houses 8 Cleanrooms (two Class 8 and six Class 7), each being either product or process specific.
Focused on your commercial needs
• Products taken from concept to comercialisation
• In-house control over design, development through to deployment around the world
• Help you innovate and increase your competitive advantage at every stage
• Full project management to increase responsiveness and speed-to-market
• State-of-the-art product design and development team to meet evolving market demands
Riverside Medical Packaging has in depth experience of every facet of the supply chain and a track record to confidently deliver in a highly regulated environment
They process some of the most advanced medical packaging materials available in the industry. Pouches and sachets are regularly checked on-line for conformance to specification and seal integrity. Off-line seal strength, burst and die penetration testing is routinely carried out on pouches, sachets and blisters in accordance with EN 868 Part 1.